|Maytag Refrigerator Water Filters|
Sometimes, inside where the filter goes, there will be a sticker that tells you what type of filter you need. You just need to purchase the recommended Maytag water filter and place it inside.
These filters usually retain fluoride, and are NSF certified to lower the amount of cysts, lead, mercury, chlorine, odors, and other contaminants. Usually, the filter needs to be changed once every six months to keep your refrigerator with clean water.
There are several different types of water filters designed for various Maytag products. Some of the various types are:.
1. Bottom mount - This type of Maytag filter can be used in Kitchen Aid and Whirlpool refrigerators that feature a filter on the inside and bottom of the appliance. You just have to twist to install this type of filter.
2. Interior Turn - For use in refrigerators that have the filter on the inside. Turning the old filter will remove it, and all you do is twist in the new one.
3. In the Grille Turn - This type of water filter is used for side-by-side refrigerator freezers like Whirlpool, KitchenAid, and Maytag. You just have to do a quarter turn to take out the old filter and put in a new one.
4. In the grille-Turn (Cysts) - Much like the regular in the grille turn filter, but it is much stronger, and can filter better. It gets out cysts, asbestos, class 1 particulates, lead, mercury, and chlorine.
5. In the Grille Turn (Top freezer) - Made for JennAir, Whirlpool, and KitchenAid refrigerators that have a top freezer.
6. In the grille push Button - This water filter is designed to be used in Amana, Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, and JennAir side-by-side units. It features a release button that makes changing the filter fast and easy.
7. In the Grill fast fill - This water filter is made by PUR, and is designed for Maytag refrigerator water filters. It has a fast push button design and is made for quick water service.
8. PuriClean 2 - This is a Puriclean filter that has more advanced filtration, and is certified by the National Sanitation Foundation.
9. In Line system - This type of water filter is used to place a filter outside of the refrigerator. You can use it with any type of refrigerator that uses a water line.
Changing your water filter regularly will insure that the water in your refrigerator and icemaker is free and clean of contaminants.
Types of Maytag Refrigerator Water Filters.
If you are looking to save money on a Maytag refrigerator water filters, you should think about the benefits of the standard top freezer fridge. These come with the standard features, such as drawers for meat and produce, and adjustable shelves.
Most of these types of fridges come with an ice maker and water dispenser so that filtered water and ice are always available. Side-by-side Maytag refrigerator usually come in black, white, gray, or stainless steel, just like other types of refrigerators made by this company.
These kinds of Maytag refrigerator typically come with an ice maker and water dispenser as well, but they also feature a refrigerated area that is much larger than the usual one. This kind of fridge is usually 20 to 27 cubic feet, so whether you want a medium or large appliance, you should consider this type of Maytag refrigerator water filters.
Clearly, there are many options of Maytag refrigerator water filters, which means that just about anyone can get what they want from Maytag. Knowing the main types of fridges made by this company before shopping is helpful. Of course, if you do not find what you need, know that there are plenty of other appliance companies that make refrigerators.